11013-97-1, Methyl Hesperidin
English name: Methyl hesperidin
Synonyms: 3'-dimethyl-7 - (rhamnose - L-glucose) hesperidin
Molecular formula: C29H38O15
Molecular weight: 626
Appearence: white or slightly yellow crystalline powder
CAS Reg. 11013-97-1
Test method: HPLC
Hesperidin Specification:90% 92% 95% 98%
Hesperidin Testing Method: HPLC
This product is yellow or pale yellow crystalline powder, slightly
smell, slightly bitter taste and a strong hygroscopicity. The drug
dissolved in water and ethanol, acetone dissolved in very small,
Insoluble in the ether. Pharmacological: This product is a variety
of water-soluble flavonoids dihydro hesperidin in a mixture of,
Vitamin P is the same performance, enhance peacekeeping Health-C's
role and have a stronger anti-virus and anti-bacterial effect,
large doses can inhibit influenza virus propagation; lead to skin
can inhibit Black skin of the role of tyrosinase, can be used to
treat black spot, freckles and other skin diseases. To maintain a
normal vascular permeability, improve Capillary resistance and
enhance the flexibility and toughness of capillaries, the
prevention and treatment of capillary bleeding, bleeding gums, and
so on. With And hesperidin in the same pharmacological effect, to
strengthen the capillary resistance, so that the normal capillaries
and prevent infiltration by arteriosclerosis Reply From the
vascular disorder and the use of vitamin C with a better effect.
Can be used for nasal bleeding, retinal hemorrhage, gingival, the
alveolar Blood. Gastrointestinal bleeding, bleeding hemorrhoids, as
well as pre-operative or post-operative bleeding prevention and
1 Hesperidin Antibacterial anti-inflammatory, antiviral.
2 Hesperidin Cardiovascular protection.
3 Hesperidin Adjusting blood lipids.
4 Hesperidin Eliminating dampness and phlegm.
5 Hesperidin Promoting a healthy circulatory system.
- Pharmaceutical raw materials
- Food supplement
- Functional food additive & health supplement
- Cosmetics & personal care products
1. Dispel the spot for whitening products;
2. Red capillary for the prevention and repair products;
3. And vitamin C can be improved with the scalp of capillary blood
flow and is conducive to the growth of hair;
4. In toothpaste added 0.1 percent, can inhibit the formation of
tooth plaque, while eliminating bad breath, can prevent influenza
5. In winter products can be added to prevent frostbite, in
daylight saving products may be used for sunscreen;
6. For the nail to prevent discolouration of the nail polish, nail
too brittle for a soft defect.
|Product Name||Methyl Hesperidin|
|Botanical Source||Citrus Aurantium L.|
|Shelf life||Two years when stored properly|
|Physical & Chemical Control|
|Appearance||Light Yellow Fine Powder|
|Odor & Taste||Characteristic|
|Hesperidin (HPLC)||90% to 101% by HPLC|
|Loss on Drying|
|Absorptivity at 660nm||≤0.300|
|Sieve Analysis||100% pass 80 mesh|
|Extraction Solvents||Ethanol & Water|
|Total Plate Count||≤10000CFU/g|
|Yeast & Molds||≤300CFU/g|
- Samples: free samples, buyer in charge of shipping cost.
- Payment:T/T,Western Union,MoneyGram,paypal
- Our quality assurance system is based on GMP.
- Products are exported to all over the world: USA, Europe, South
Asia, Middle East and so on, also has established long term and
stable business relationships with our customers.
- Any inquiries will be replied within 24 hours.
- Quick response and fast delivery
- High quality, Preferential price